My mom's ambrosia salad, with its tasty combination of fresh fruits and creamy yogurt, is a family favorite, and a great addition to a backyard barbecue. —Colleen Belbey, Warwick, Rhode Island
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- In a large serving bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Gently fold in yogurt. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ambrosia Fruit Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2008, p45
Reviews for Ambrosia Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review