Ambrosia Fruit Cups Recipe
Toasted coconut adds fun flavor to Ambrosia Fruit Cups. It's a breeze to toss together in minutes, or can be made ahead and chilled if you're serving a large group. "You can substitute almost any kind of fruit." Edna assures. "Another good combination is kiwi, bananas and strawberries. They taste wonderful together, and they're colorful, too."
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 2 large oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 drops almond extract
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons of juice (discard or save remaining juice for another use). Place pineapple and juice in a bowl; add remaining ingredients and toss lightly. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 250 calories, 9 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 62 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Ambrosia Fruit Cups
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC