Ambrosia Dessert Recipe
This easy-to-make dessert from Jeanette Bretthauer of Aurora, Illinois has a yummy flavor and a melt-in-your-mout texture. "I have also made it with chocolate crumbs and crushed candy canes for the holidays," Jeanette notes.
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 4 whole graham crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the marshmallows, pineapple and nuts; fold in whipped topping. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; spoon a third of the mixture into a foil-lined 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pan. Top with half of the marshmallow mixture; repeat layers. Top with remaining crumb mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set.
- 2. Remove dessert from pan; peel off and discard foil. Cut into four pieces; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 slice: 338 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Ambrosia Dessert
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC