This easy-to-make dessert from Jeanette Bretthauer of Aurora, Illinois has a yummy flavor and a melt-in-your-mout texture. "I have also made it with chocolate crumbs and crushed candy canes for the holidays," Jeanette notes.
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 4 whole graham crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the marshmallows, pineapple and nuts; fold
- in whipped topping. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; spoon
- a third of the mixture into a foil-lined 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in.
- loaf pan. Top with half of the marshmallow mixture; repeat layers.
- Top with remaining crumb mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3
- hours or until set.
- Remove dessert from pan; peel off and discard foil. Cut into four
- pieces; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (prepared with reduced-fat whipped topping) equals 338 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 203 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.