- Amaretto. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. In another
- bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat
- in cream and remaining Amaretto until thickened.
- Crumble two-thirds of the cookies; place 2 tablespoons crushed
- cookies in each of six dessert dishes. Layer with half of the
- peaches, Amaretto cream and remaining crushed cookies; repeat
- layers. Garnish with coconut and/or almonds if desired. Store
- leftover cookies in an airtight container.
- Yield: 6 servings plus about 1 dozen leftover cookies.
Nutritional Facts: 1 parfait equals 644 calories, 36 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 129 mg cholesterol, 112 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.