Amaretto-Peach Cheese Spread
During the Christmas season we have an appetizer dinner with two other couples. This super simple dessert is one of the items we've served. It was very popular and you can use it for either an appetizer or dessert.Judy Wilson, Sun City West, Arizona
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (18 ounces) peach preserves
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto
- Gingersnap cookies
- Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine the
- preserves, pecans and Amaretto; spoon over cream cheese. Serve with
- gingersnap cookies. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without cookies) equals 233 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.