Amaretto Cream Truffles Recipe
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- Place chocolates in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolates; whisk until smooth. Stir in Amaretto and vanilla. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Cover and refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours or until easy to handle.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cocoa. Shape chocolate mixture into 1-in. balls; roll in cocoa mixture. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 30 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Amaretto Cream Truffles(12)
Sort By :
These are rich and creamy and decadent. The Amaretto really gives it great flavor. These would be good with Irish cream or some other flavoring also.
MADE THESE FOR THE STORE AND RAY'S FAMILY, STATED THAT THEY WERE ADDICTIVE.
Great recipe! I made some for Christmas gifts and everyone loved them. So easy to make! This is easily one of my favorite recipes on Taste of Home!
Actually make it the lazy man way... I spread mixture on cookie sheet,sprinkle topping over all, and break up like bark. mmmmmm.
I used Hershey's chocolate and people actually though I had used an imported chocolate because it was so creamy, smooth and rich. Best truffles I have ever made.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Low Carb Desserts >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Sweet Finger Food Recipes >