Amaretto-Almond Bliss Cookies Recipe
“I lightened these cookies, and now they’re guilt-free and delicious!” Vera Decker - Windsor, New York
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons amaretto
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Add egg; mix well. Stir in Amaretto and almond extract.
- 2. Combine the flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
- 3. With lightly floured hands, shape into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Flatten slightly with a glass coated with cooking spray.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until tops are cracked and bottoms are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 cookie equals 106 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 93 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Amaretto-Almond Bliss Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC