Aloha Quick Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in banana, milk, orange peel and extracts.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to the creamed mixture just until moistened. Fold in coconut, nuts and pineapple. Transfer to a greased 9x5-in. loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf.
Reviews for Aloha Quick Bread(31)
Sort By :
Perfect morning treat!
Fantastic bread. Moist and refreshing. I used slivered almonds. Family enjoyed this bread and I will definitely be making this again.
Love the hawaiian twist to your typical banana bread recipe. I didn't have almond extract on hand so only used vanilla extract and chopped walnuts, Mmmmmmmm!
The way to do without the sugar is to use Stevia Blend. It is from the stevia plant and contains no chemicals. It is completely natural. You also use half the amount of sugar.
This was absoultely delicious and easy to make!!