- 4 cups 100% DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1 (6 to 8 pounds) bone-in fully cooked ham
- 2 (1-inch pieces) fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 3 large garlic cloves, smashed
- 10 whole cloves
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine juice, ginger, garlic, cloves, Dijon, and sugar in a small pot. Bring to boil, whisking occasionally, and reduce until syrupy. Remove from heat. Reserve 1 cup of glaze to serve as a sauce with ham.
- Score surface of the ham in diamond pattern, making 1/4-inch deep cuts. Place in a roasting pan lined with foil. Cover the pan tightly with foil.
- Bake ham according to package directions. During the last 40 minutes of baking, brush the ham with glaze. Continue baking uncovered until meat thermometer reaches 140°F.
- Serve reserved sauce with ham slices. Yield: 24 servings
Originally published as Aloha Ham in Dole Partner Recipes 2015
Reviews for Aloha Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review