Aloha Chili Recipe
Pineapple and brown sugar give this chili a unique tropical taste.—Dyan Cornies, Vernon, British Columbia
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1. In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings (about 2 quarts).
1 serving (1 cup) equals 371 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 711 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Reviews for Aloha Chili
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC