- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 4 chewy s'mores granola bars, chopped
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. In a large bowl, combine dough and granola bars. Press into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with butterscotch chips and marshmallows. Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until marshmallows begin to brown. Sprinkle with walnuts; arrange pretzels over the top. In a small saucepan, melt the peanut butter chips, corn syrup and butter; spoon over bars.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Spread or drizzle over bars. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Almost a Candy Bar
Sort By :
"I just had to pop on here and tell you all how sweet it was to see the reviews you posted about this Barwhen I started to create this bar an elderly women who has long passed was the biggest inspiration for this so it was nice to see others also enjoyed it as wellTHANK YOU ALL VERY MUCHMay GOD BLESS ALL YOUR DAYSand THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THEMIt sounds to me as you enjoy them as much as we do"
"I made these for a "bake off" contest at work. They won 1st place in 2 categories, Best Tasting and Most Original. Thanks for making me look good :)"
"This recipe is was a hit with everyone!! Thanks for sharing!!"
"Soooo Gooood! This new bar has been added to my coveted Christmas Cookie tray assortment and I don't add new recipes very often! Chuck full of goodies, there isn't anyone that won't love this bar. Very easy to prepare. I would have to say this is a Candy Bar Bar!!"
"Soooo Gooood!! This is a new Christmas staple for my cookie tray and I don't add new recipes very often! Was very easy to prepare and everyone loved it, not that there was much to dislike! Can't get more packed with goodies if you tried! I would have to say this is a Candy Bar Bar!!"