Almond Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Slivered Almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and sugar. Stir in the water, soy sauce and sesame oil until smooth; set aside.
- In a large nonstick wok or skillet, stir-fry broccoli in hot oil for 3 minutes. Add the pepper, onion, garlic and ginger; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Reduce heat; stir the soy sauce mixture. Stir into vegetables along with nuts. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Almond Vegetable Stir-Fry(16)
Sort By :
okay has not much flavore
We will definitely make this again! My wife went back for seconds - not a normal behavior for her on anything. I stuck to the recipe and it was superb. This dish could go with so many meat dishes - we ate it with chicken in mustard sauce. And very easy to make.
A delicious recipe. I served it on brown rice with the Teriyaki Pork Roast and my family raved about the meal.
Very good. I made it again last night.
This recipe is amazing! I didn't have ginger, but it still turned out great. I'll be making this again tonight.
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Side Dishes >
- Asian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Stir Fry Recipes >