Almond-Turkey Cheese Spread Recipe
"I like this timely topper with crackers as a TV snack for my family," says Carolyn Hayes. The Marion, Illinois cook combines cheeses and seasonings with turkey, almonds and sour cream.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pound smoked deli turkey, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, chopped
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder until combined. Stir in the turkey, cheddar cheese and almonds. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
3 tablespoon: 227 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 561mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Almond-Turkey Cheese Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC