Almond-Turkey Cheese Spread
"I like this timely topper with crackers as a TV snack for my family," says Carolyn Hayes. The Marion, Illinois cook combines cheeses and seasonings with turkey, almonds and sour cream.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pound smoked deli turkey, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, chopped
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire
- sauce and garlic powder until combined. Stir in the turkey, cheddar
- cheese and almonds. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 tablespoons) equals 227 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 561 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.