"I like this timely topper with crackers as a TV snack for my family," says Carolyn Hayes. The Marion, Illinois cook combines cheeses and seasonings with turkey, almonds and sour cream.
Recommended: 47 Sweet and Savory Snacks For Your TV Marathon
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pound smoked deli turkey, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, chopped
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder until combined. Stir in the turkey, cheddar cheese and almonds. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Almond-Turkey Cheese Spread in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p9
Reviews for Almond-Turkey Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review