- 2 cans (29 ounces each) peach halves, drained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place peach halves in an ungreased shallow 2-qt. baking dish; set aside. In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter and curry powder. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Pour over peaches. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Combine sour cream and cinnamon; serve with peaches. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Almond-Topped Spiced Peaches
"This recipe is fantastic! Since it's just the two of us, I did cut the recipe in half. I also used my home-canned peaches instead of store-bought and substituted plain Greek yogurt for the sour cream. Outstanding! We both enjoyed it and I will definitely make it again!"
"Absolutely yummy! You need to try this recipe."