- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, almonds, sugar and
- pumpkin pie spice; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of prepared
- pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool
- on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat
- in the pumpkin, eggnog, flour, syrup and spices. Add eggs; beat on
- low speed just until combined. Pour over crust.
- Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to
- larger pan. Bake at 325° for 55-60 minutes or until center is
- almost set. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread over top of
- cheesecake. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake 15-18 minutes longer or
- until almonds are toasted.
- Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10
- minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1
- hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 329 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 188 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.