Almond extract gives traditional tea a tasty twist. Serve cupfuls alongside an Asian-theme meal or with an assortment of desserts.
4-5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant tea
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a large saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a boil; cook and
- stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in the
- tea, lemon juice and extracts. Yield: 4-5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 84 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.