- Cut into thirty 2-1/2-in. circles; press dough into miniature muffin
- cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon filling into each shell; sprinkle with a few
- almonds. Bake 10 minutes longer or until filling is set and pastry
- is lightly browned. Brush jam over tarts. Cool for 10 minutes before
- removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 30
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 214 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 88 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.