- enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; roll out to a 15-in. x 10-in. rectangle. In a large
- bowl, beat filling ingredients until smooth. Spread over dough.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; seal seams. Cut
- into 12 slices. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover
- and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over rolls. Bake at 350°
- for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, extract and enough
- milk to achieve drizzling consistency; drizzle over rolls. Yield: 1
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 482 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 308 mg sodium, 83 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.