“Everyone loves this pretty salad that's topped with strawberries and sliced almonds," Renae Rossow notes from Union, Kentucky. With just a few ingredients, it's loaded with flavor.
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced honey-roasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, honey and sugar. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Almond Strawberry Salad in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p17
Reviews for Almond Strawberry Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review