Almond Spinach Salad Recipe
Sent in from Karena Lee of Sunland, California, this easy tossed salad is colorful, fresh, and the toasted almonds give it a wonderful crunch.
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup red wine vinaigrette
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, tomato, onion, avocado and almonds. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Almond Spinach Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC