Almond Spinach Salad Recipe
Sent in from Karena Lee of Sunland, California, this easy tossed salad is colorful, fresh, and the toasted almonds give it a wonderful crunch.
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Sliced Almonds, toasted
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup red wine vinaigrette
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, tomato, onion, avocado and almonds. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Almond Spinach Salad in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p21
Reviews for Almond Spinach Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review