- water; add raspberries. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in
- lemon juice. Cover and chill.
- Just before serving, whip cream until soft peaks form; fold into rice
- mixture. Spoon into individual serving dishes and top with raspberry
- sauce. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 516 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 523 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.