- mixture is smooth and shiny. Spread over crusts, covering
- Bake at 325° for 50-55 minutes or until puffed and light browned.
- Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. In a bowl, combine the
- confectioners' sugar, butter, extract and enough water to achieve
- spreading consistency. Spread over warm puffs. Sprinkle with
- almonds. Cut into 1-in. strips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 32
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 117 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.