- 1/2 cup smoked almonds
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- In a food processor, process the almonds until finely chopped. Transfer to a shallow bowl; add bread crumbs. In another bowl, beat the eggs. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour, salt and pepper. Add pork chops, one at a time, and shake to coat. Dip in eggs, then coat with almond mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chops in oil and butter for 5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey and mustard. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Almond Pork Chops with Honey Mustard
Sort By :
"What a easy dish to make , and the flavors are wonderful . A must make dish . and the sauce would go great with other dishes also , thanks for share this great recipe"
"I didn't have dry bread crumbs so I put panko in the food processor with the almonds. Other than that I followed the recipe. GREAT! My hubby had only taken one bite when he exclaimed "Wow! We're having these again!""
"Oh man, that crust, it is beyond good and the sauce is a perfect compliment. I can't say enough good things about this recipe! I can tell this is gonna be a regular in our house."
"I have made this recipe 2x's already. Love it!! Hubby & Kids love them too! You Cannot go wrong with this recipe!"
"This was SO great and SO easy! I made it a few weeks ago for my family and making it again this week. My boyfriend keeps asking for it! =)"