Almond Pork Chops with Honey Mustard Recipe
- 1/2 cup smoked almonds
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- In a food processor, process the almonds until finely chopped. Transfer to a shallow bowl; add bread crumbs. In another bowl, beat the eggs. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour, salt and pepper. Add pork chops, one at a time, and shake to coat. Dip in eggs, then coat with almond mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chops in oil and butter for 5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey and mustard. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Almond Pork Chops with Honey Mustard(10)
Sort By :
Oh man, that crust, it is beyond good and the sauce is a perfect compliment. I can't say enough good things about this recipe! I can tell this is gonna be a regular in our house.
I have made this recipe 2x's already. Love it!! Hubby & Kids love them too! You Cannot go wrong with this recipe!
This was SO great and SO easy! I made it a few weeks ago for my family and making it again this week. My boyfriend keeps asking for it! =)
Does the glaze need to be heated? Im trying it tonight and will rate later =)
Fantastic dish! Just like another poster, I will be using this honey mustard for other dishes as well. :)
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >