- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until thick and
- lemon-colored, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour, almonds, orange peel
- and baking powder. Arrange plums over crust; pour egg mixture over
- Combine the first three topping ingredients; sprinkle over filling.
- Top with almonds. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 477 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 193 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.