- gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Divide dough into
- On a lightly floured surface, shape each portion into a 6-in. log.
- Whisk eggs and water. Brush over logs; roll in almonds. Wrap in
- plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- Unwrap logs and cut into 1/4-in. slices. Place 1 in. apart on lightly
- greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until
- bottoms are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool
- completely. Yield: 6 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 3 crackers equals 298 calories, 22 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 228 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.