- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups whole unblanched almonds
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; butter the foil and set aside.
- Butter the sides of a heavy saucepan; add the sugar, honey and corn syrup. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, without stirring, for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; immediately stir in the peanut butter, vanilla and almonds.
- Pour into prepared pan. Let stand at room temperature until completely cooled. Cut into squares. Individually wrap pieces in plastic wrap, foil or waxed paper; twist ends. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Reviews for Almond Peanut Butter Squares
Sort By :
"These were really yummy. They taste a lot like a payday candybar only with almonds. I cut them into little bite size pieces because they melt in your mouth nicely but I wouldn't want to try to "bite" off a piece. They are also very hard to cut, but definitly worth it. :)"