Almond Peach Sundae Recipe
Ice cream is always a great finale to any meal. Cover it with sliced fruit, cinnamon and nutmeg, and you have a new twist to an old-time favorite!
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1. Drain peaches and place the liquid in a saucepan. Stir in cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until thickened, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in extract, almonds and peaches. Heat through. Serve warm over ice cream. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 93 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Almond Peach Sundae
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC