- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1-1/4 cups chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt and baking soda. In another bowl, beat the eggs, oil and extracts; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in peaches and almonds. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Almond Peach Muffins
"My family loves these muffins, very moist and tasty."
"These are just delightful! I had slivered almonds on hand so thats what I used and two fresh peaches and they turned out fantastic! Will definitely make these again!"
"I love peaches and the addition of almond make these muffins irresistible! These came out perfectly moist and flavorful!"
"I used canned peaches and saved the peach juice so I could pour a little on the muffins before eating. So good!"
"I didn't care much for these muffins. I chopped my almonds too much and so the taste of the nut was overpowering. I am going to make again without the chopped almonds, as I think they will be much better."