Almond Peach Muffins Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1-1/4 cups chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt and baking soda. In another bowl, beat the eggs, oil and extracts; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in peaches and almonds. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Almond Peach Muffins(7)
Sort By :
My family loves these muffins, very moist and tasty.
These are just delightful! I had slivered almonds on hand so thats what I used and two fresh peaches and they turned out fantastic! Will definitely make these again!
I love peaches and the addition of almond make these muffins irresistible! These came out perfectly moist and flavorful!