- Spread over rectangles. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until
- topping is lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from
- pan to wire racks.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar,
- butter, water and extract; beat until smooth. Spread over pastries;
- sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 pastries (11 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 189 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 130 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.