The delightful combination of ingredients in this dish makes a perfect accompaniment for beef, poultry or pork. It's very flavorful and hearty.—Shirley Goehring, Lodi, California
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice
- 2-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Rinse and drain rice; place in a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Almond-Mushroom Wild Rice in Taste of Home October/November 1999, p44
Reviews for Almond-Mushroom Wild Rice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review