Almond Lemonade Tea
My favorite part of the day is sitting down in a comfortable chair with a glass of this tasty tea.—Cheryl Dillon, Fort Collins, Colorado
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons unsweetened instant tea
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 14 cups water
- In a 1-gal. container, combine the first five ingredients; mix well.
- Add 8 cups water; stir to blend. Add the remaining water. Serve over
- ice. Yield: 16 servings (4 quarts)
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 94 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.