Almond Kiss Cookies Recipe
"These cookies are unbelievable!" raves Kathy Aldrich of Webster, New York, "They're easy to make, look elegant and are absolutely delicious. Almond, raspberry and chocolate flavors make a delectable combination."
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Additional sugar
- 40 milk chocolate kisses with almonds
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 teaspoons raspberry jam
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugars. Beat in egg and extract. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Cover and chill for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- 2. Roll into 1-in. balls, then roll in additional sugar. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie. Cool on wire racks. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over cookies. Yield: 40 cookies.
1 serving (1 each) equals 105 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Almond Kiss Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC