Almond Ice Cream Cups Recipe
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup crushed shortbread cookies
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, chocolate chips and extract; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs and almonds. Serve immediately or freeze. Yield: 12 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Almond Ice Cream Cups
"I've just finished putting this together for a lunch tomorrow. Delicious, but I had to make half the recipe the second time because there wasn't enough. I made it for 12 and only filled 7 paperlined cups (3.5 oz capacity)."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.