Almond Ice Cream Cups Recipe
For dessert, these dessert cups can't be beat. The recipe is a fun and delicious way to dress up plain vanilla ice cream.—Maribeth Edwards, Follansbee, West Virginia
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:12 servings
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup crushed shortbread cookies
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, chocolate chips and extract; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs and almonds. Serve immediately or freeze. Yield: 12 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC