Almond Green Beans Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/4 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1-1/4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. In a large skillet, melt butter; add the bouillon, celery seed and pepper. Stir in the beans. Cover and cook over medium heat for 9-11 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in soy sauce and almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 150 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 298 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Almond Green Beans
"My sister made these to bring to a family dinner and they were wonderful. The flavor combination is unique and really enhances the fresh green beans."