Almond Fudge Pops Recipe
These rich-tasting frozen treats are oh-so-creamy, kids and grown-ups love 'em! It's hard to eat just one. They're simple to prepare and great to have on hand. Sometimes I'll substitute pecans for the almonds in the recipe. -Debbie Pion, Lakeland, Florida
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted, divided
- 6 disposable plastic cups (3 ounces)
- 6 Popsicle sticks
- 1. In a bowl, beat the topping mix, milk and vanilla on low speed until blended. Beat on high until soft peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the fudge topping and water; fold in the topping mixture and 1/2 cup almonds.
- 3. Pour into plastic cups. Cover with heavy-duty foil; insert sticks through foil. Place in a 9-in. square pan. Freeze until firm. Remove foil and cups. Roll the frozen pops in remaining almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 305 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Almond Fudge Pops
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC