Almond Fudge Pops Recipe
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted, divided
- 6 disposable plastic cups (3 ounces)
- 6 Popsicle sticks
- In a bowl, beat the topping mix, milk and vanilla on low speed until blended. Beat on high until soft peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the fudge topping and water; fold in the topping mixture and 1/2 cup almonds.
- Pour into plastic cups. Cover with heavy-duty foil; insert sticks through foil. Place in a 9-in. square pan. Freeze until firm. Remove foil and cups. Roll the frozen pops in remaining almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Almond Fudge Pops in Taste of Home June/July 2003, p41
Reviews for Almond Fudge Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review