- 350° for 20-25 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until
- creamy. Fold in whipped cream and almond extract; set aside.
- For glaze, in a large saucepan, combine the confectioners' sugar,
- chocolate chips, butter and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat
- until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in cream and vanilla.
- Cut each cake horizontally into two layers. Place each bottom layer
- on a serving plate; top with a 3 tablespoons filling. Replace tops.
- Spoon glaze over cakes and sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 10
Editor’s Note: To bake in 6-oz. ramekins, divide among eight greased ramekins. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cake equals 870 calories, 53 g fat (28 g saturated fat), 178 mg cholesterol, 603 mg sodium, 89 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.