- with chips. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 30 minutes. Carefully run a
- knife around edge of pan to loosen; remove sides of pan. Cool
- For sauce, puree the raspberries in a blender; strain to remove
- seeds. Stir in sugar and lemon juice. Spoon sauce onto dessert
- plates; top with cake wedges. Garnish each with 1 tablespoon whipped
- topping and a raspberry. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 241 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 314 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.