- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups (18 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and greased the foil with butter; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, dissolve coffee in milk over medium heat. Reduce heat to low. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Remove from the heat; stir in extracts. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Originally published as Almond Fudge in Country Woman January/February 2002, p35
Reviews for Almond Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2011
"GREAT RECIPE--VERY EASY & VERY GOOD!I ADD TOASTED NUTS--"