Almond Fruit Squares Recipe
These sweet squares are easy to fix, thanks to the refrigerated crescent roll dough that serves as the crust!
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup almond paste
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves, warmed
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. Unroll crescent dough and separate into eight rectangles. Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Press onto bottom and up sides; seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, almond paste, extract and remaining sugar until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with fruit. Brush with preserves; sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 16 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 215 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Almond Fruit Squares
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC