- filling to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style; pinch
- seams to seal. Cut each into 14 rolls. Place rolls, cut-side up, on
- greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 45
- minutes (dough will not double).
- Brush with egg; sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 375° for 15-20
- minutes or until golden. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
- Yield: 28 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 185 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 115 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.