This rich-tasting, creamy beverage is almost a dessert in itself.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + cooling
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 6 almond herbal tea bags
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Ground nutmeg, optional
- In a teapot, pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and steep for 5
- minutes. Remove tea bags. Stir in sugar; cool.
- In a blender, process cream at high speed for 30 seconds or until
- thickened. Add tea mixture; process until blended. Pour into
- glasses. Garnish with nutmeg if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 201 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.