Marc Nadeau of Salt Lake City, Utah likes to serve this crunchy fish with lots of mango salsa. It's a beautiful dish you might want to share with that special someone.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon dried cilantro flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, beat egg whites, cilantro, lemon juice, ginger and
- cayenne. Place almonds in another shallow bowl. Dip salmon in egg
- mixture, then coat with almonds.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes
- or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now