Almond-Crusted Salmon Recipe
Marc Nadeau of Salt Lake City, Utah likes to serve this crunchy fish with lots of mango salsa. It's a beautiful dish you might want to share with that special someone.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon dried cilantro flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a shallow bowl, beat egg whites, cilantro, lemon juice, ginger and cayenne. Place almonds in another shallow bowl. Dip salmon in egg mixture, then coat with almonds.
- 2. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC