- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon dried cilantro flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, beat egg whites, cilantro, lemon juice, ginger and cayenne. Place almonds in another shallow bowl. Dip salmon in egg mixture, then coat with almonds.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Almond-Crusted Salmon
Sort By :
Yes, I did modify it by replacing the almonds with Walnuts -- Awesome!
So easy, so tasty, and so nutritious too!