- smooth. Spread filling over wedges; roll up from wide end. Place
- with point side down 3 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Curve
- ends to form a crescent shape. Cover and let rise in a warm place
- for 1 hour (dough will not double).
- Beat egg white and water; brush over croissants. Sprinkle with
- almonds. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes. Remove from pans to
- wire racks to cool. Yield: 16 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 296 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 278 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.