- Cut each circle into 12 wedges; sprinkle with almonds. Roll up each
- wedge from the wide end.
- Grease baking sheets and sprinkle with cornmeal. Place the rolls
- pointed side down 2 in. apart on prepared pans. Curve the ends to
- form crescents. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled,
- about 50 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat egg and water; brush over dough. Bake at
- 350° for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire
- racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 118 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.