Almond Coleslaw Recipe
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) coleslaw mix
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. Place coleslaw mix in a serving bowl. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, seasoned salt and pepper. Pour over coleslaw mix; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 14 servings.
3/4 cup equals 103 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 237 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Almond Coleslaw
"I found this to be a little bit bland so I added some lemon herb blend to it. It was quick, easy and tasty!"